Tuesday, March 01, 2005

for clarification...

in response to a number of queries (1) as to my professional activities and whereabouts, i am currently residing in a land of shattered dreams and europe's primary source of opiates (hmm... sums up the world rather nicely).

i am selling shuttlecocks, otherwise known as birdies, flying nipples, testicular missiles, and a series of unpublishable names. badminton is played ferociously in poppystan. under the cia, er, i mean taliban, losers were often "birdied" to death after a match. currently, in our more moderately fundamental times, losers are forced to swallow the final shuttlecock played. this practice is not necessarily condoned by my company, however we do firmly prefer it to previous tactics.

with respects to popi pete

3 Comments:

At March 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo d,

I think mom tried to imply that it was ok that im completely useless and going nowhere in life at this point when she said something like: "People don't learn to truly expand their thoughts and minds until they're 25." All I could think was that maybe this was the reason you've gone confucius in the last few years('you' being you). What do you think of what mom said?

In us gov we're supposed to make up our own parties and have a representative, mascot, slogan, and poster for who we want to run for mayor of dc. I thought it would be funny if my group was the 'Reeferendum Party' and our slogan could be 'We'll smoke the competition', but my teacher didn't seem to appreciate the idea as much as I had hoped. Any ideas?

 
At March 05, 2005, Blogger Drake Studebake said...

my dear madamemintmilano,

please stop stoking my young brother's cyberego. i have to put up with him for the rest of my realtime life.

slide out from under that burqa and reveal yoself

 
At March 05, 2005, Blogger Drake Studebake said...

i have this awful new habit of forgetting to zip my fly.


is this middle age?

mewl, you are a regular lefty snarl rove. come run in the parliamentary elections in poppystan this spring, oh wait, now summer, or will it be fall?
it will prepare you well for dc politics: curruption, drugs, warlords, bribery, murder, republican colonialism, that sort of shiznit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home